Hunter Fan Company 59244 Hunter 44″ Dempsey Low Profile Fresh White Ceiling Fan with Light and Remote
Quick company history
The Hunter Fan Company is probably the world ‘s oldest and largest ceiling fan manufacturer. The Memphis-based company produces in excess of 300 residential, business, and industrial ceiling fan varieties under such names as the 1886 Limited Edition, the Hunter Original, the Seville, and also the Fantasy Flier. It is distinguished across North America and the world when it comes to its exceptional commitment towards quality. From the outcome of a detailed examination procedure, Hunter has gained a reputation when it comes to manufacturing powerful yet quiet, shake-free ceiling fans and is thought to provide one of the most extensive professional service along with guarantee program inside the trade. While the company is well recognized with regard to its wide range of ceiling fans that are offered for sale through home centers, discount shops, fan stores, and lighting display rooms, it likewise creates more than just one hundred beautiful and mounting devices along with a line of programmable thermostats, highly energy-saving room a/c unit, and decorative indoor and outdoor home lighting items. Accounting for nearly one percent pertaining to the room air conditioning industry, Hunter carries processing affairs in Memphis as well as in Mexico furthermore the Far East .
At the bottom of the force of its vibrant advertising tactics, Hunter Fan has entered into its second century of venture, well positioned for ongoing development. By having a large range of ceiling fans, lighting devices, as well as additional cooling systems within its collection, and its long background connected with superiority in quality and services, the company is without a doubt expected to move effectively more than the $200 million mark. Exactly how far past this stage the firm may go depends largely on the position of the U.S.A construction industry, and the success pertaining to new challengers to the market. Hunter 1930’S Original Ceiling Fan
A ceiling fan is simply a mechanical fan positioned on the ceiling in reference to a room or area, usually electrically run, hung down from the ceiling of a area, that uses hub-mounted revolving blades to circulate breeze. Ceiling fans normally revolve more slowly and gradually than other types of circulating fans, for instance electric table fans.
The first rotary ceiling fans came out in the early 1860s and 1870s inside the United States. During that time, they were not really powered by any kind of electric mechanism. Rather, a stream of rolling water was used, in conjunction with a turbine, to drive a system of belts which would turn the blades of two-blade propeller systems. These types of systems could accommodate a number of fan units, and so it became popular in shops, eating establishments, and office spaces. A number of these particular systems survive today, and could be spotted throughout portions of the southern USA from where they initially proved to be valuable.
Some ceiling fans, mainly Hunter type manufactured on or right before 1984, are actually mechanically reversible as opposed to an electrically reversible drive mechanism. In this circumstance, the blade needs to be pitched directed toward the right (or left in case the motor unit spins clockwise) for downdraft , and left (or right if the motor unit turns clockwise) for updraft. Hunter Hotel Original is certainly one example. In extremely rare case, for example the late 1984 Hunter Original, fans are actually each mechanically reversible and electrically reversible, in which case it can blow air upward, or down, in either one path. A few ceiling fans are able to merely blow air in one direction and are simply not reversible in any way, more frequently downdraft only, however rarely updraft only. It’s the circumstance for most antique fans, and most industrialized fans.
What problems does the product resolve
Compared to a/c unit, fans just flow air– they do not quickly alter its temperature level. Therefore, ceiling fans that have a mechanism for reversing the course in which the blades push air can help in both the heating & cooling.
WhisperWind motor brings powerful air flow along with whisper-quiet functionality so your place receives the cooling power you prefer without having the sound.
Reversible motor enables you to alter the way of your fan coming from downdraft mode throughout the summer to updraft mode during the course of the winter. Hunter 1930’S Original Ceiling Fan
The Fresh White ultramodern format Dempsey Low Profile indoor ceiling fan of Hunter holds a 44″ blade range, an added hand held remote control, Fresh White/Blonde Oak blades and an integrated downlight.
It’s a modest ceiling fan created to provide great air circulation in rooms a little smaller sized than basic sized rooms like a little bed room or an business office.
The stunning, modest finish choices do work with each other by having the high contrast of angles throughout the design to produce a look that will definitely keep your area looking present-day. Fully dimmable LED bulbs offer you complete control on your lights, while at the same time the 44-inch blade span and low-profile housing are undoubtedly perfect for small spaces or low ceilings.
A modern fan with mass charm , the Dempsey fits flawlessly in today’s contemporary house. The lovely, clear surface options collaborate with the high contrast of angles throughout the style to develop a look that will keep your space looking current. Fully dimmable LED lights give you ABSOLUTE command over your lighting style, while at the same time the 44-inch blade span and low-profile housing are excellent for little places or low ceilings. Hunter 1930’S Original Ceiling Fan
– WhisperWind motor delivers ultra-powerful air motion with whisper-quiet performance so you get the cooling power you want without the sound.
– Reversible motor permits you to change the path of the fan from downdraft setting throughout the summertime to updraft setting during the winter.
– For indoor usage solely, Low Profile housing is specifically created to suit flush to the ceiling and is great for use inside spaces with low ceilings.
– Provides integrated light package along with Cased White glass and Two 9.8 W LED bulbs.
– Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty is upheld by the sole company with beyond 126 years in the fan business.
Image from Hunter Fan Company
- Brand: Hunter
- Model: Dempsey Low Profile 44 with Integrated LED
- Finish: Fresh White
- Outdoor/Indoor: Indoor Location
- Product Type: Ceiling Fan
- Control: Remote Handheld Control (Included)
- Light Kit: Integrated Downlight in Cased White Glass (Included)
- Blade Finish: Reversible Fresh White/Blonde Oak Blades (Included)
- Blade Span: 44″
- Blade Pitch: 13°
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
Technical specifications of the product
The following are the technical specifications for the product:
- Motor Type: Direct Drive
- Motor Size: 153×15
- Motor Speeds: 3 Speeds
- Voltage: 120
- Mount Type: Flushmount
- Number of Blades: Four
- Motor: WhisperWind
- Downlight Bulbs: Two 9.8-watt LED Lights
- Downlight Bulbs Included: Yes
- Includes Fan/Light Universal Handheld Remote Control (White) and assembled product dimensions (L x W x H) is 44.00 x 44.00 x 8.08 inches
- Power Source: corded-electric
Hunter 1930’S Original Ceiling Fan
What people are saying
- I bought two of these fans for the bedrooms in a very small apartment. I got the white and I had it installed with the white of the fan out. It’s a beautiful fan but does not take up a lot of visual space in my room. The remote is so easy to use it’s amazing. On light, off light, on the fan, off fan or on light and fan. If I had more room I would buy more.
Rated 5 out of 5 stars.
Susan on 07/09/2017
from MELBOURNE BEACH, FL
- Absolutely love the fan my husband hung with very little effort it’s a great choice for my latte color. One side of the blades are Black and the other side dark brown worked out perfectly the lighting is bright. The remote is also great
Rated 5 out of 5 stars.
from CENTERVILLE, OH
- Small Scale Simple Stylish Fan/Light
This is a nice, builder-grade fan for a small space. It is simple and stylish and the dark blades look a little on the modern side. The fan has 3 speeds and the holder conveniently installed over the existing light switch, nice touch!
Rated 3 out of 5 stars.
From Joseph, Oregon
- Beautiful Fan
This fan is beautiful and works well with our lower ceiling height. It was easy to install, it took under 30 minutes. Read the directions as there are a couple of things that are important and not usual. There are two blade colors, a brown and a black. We installed them so that the black is showing. The integral light fixture is nice looking and provides a good amount of light.
Rated 5 out of 5 stars.
From Ithaca, NY
Bass Linear is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.