Hunter Fan Company 59244 Hunter 44″ Dempsey Low Profile Fresh White Ceiling Fan with Light and Remote
Quick company history
The Hunter Fan Company is possibly the world ‘s oldest and largest ceiling fan maker. The Memphis-based establishment makes greater than 300 home, commercial, and professional ceiling fan varieties under such trade names as the 1886 Limited Edition, the Hunter Original, the Seville, and also the Fantasy Flier. It is noted through The United States and also the world for its own unmatched determination towards excellence. From the result of a detailed evaluation method, Hunter has certainly received a reputation for producing strong but peaceful, shake-free ceiling fans and even is regarded to provide the most comprehensive service along with warranty program within the industry. Though the firm is best recognized when it comes to its variety of ceiling fans that are promoted with the help of home centers, discount outlets, fan boutiques, and lighting showrooms, it at the same time makes more than a hundred decorative and mounting accessories along with a line of programmable thermostats, particularly energy-efficient room ac system, and pretty indoor and outdoor household lighting items. Accounting for nearly one percent pertaining to the room a/c unit marketplace, Hunter has processing affairs in Memphis as well as in Mexico furthermore the Far East .
Behind the strength of its vibrant advertising approach, Hunter Fan has actually entered into its second century of service, successfully positioned for further growth. With a broad variety of ceiling fans, lighting devices, and also other chilling systems within its repertoire, and its extensive background connected with distinction in superior quality and support service, the business is without a doubt projected to propel right beyond the $200 million point. How distant beyond this stage the firm may carry on depends largely on the position of the U.S. building industry, and the success of brand new challengers to the industry. Hunter Ceiling Fan Getting Hot
A ceiling fan is a mechanized fan set up on the ceiling in reference to a room or space, generally electrically run, hung down coming from the ceiling of a room, that puts to use hub-mounted circling blades to disperse breeze. Ceiling fans typically revolve more slowly and gradually than other kinds of circulating fans, for instance, electrical worktable fans.
The very first rotary ceiling fans made an appearance in the early 1860s and 1870s in the America. At that time, they were not powered by any form of electric powered motor. Instead, a flow of pouring water was simply made use of, together with a turbine, in order to power a network of belts which in turn would spin the blades of two-blade propeller systems. These types of systems might suit many fan units, and so it ended up being accepted in stores, eating places, and business offices. Some of these particular units carry on in today’s times, and can be spotted in parts of the southern USA where they primarily showed functional.
Some ceiling fans, primarily Hunter type developed in or prior to 1984, are mechanically reversible rather than an electrically reversible motor unit. In this circumstance, the blade must be pitched towards the right (or left in case the engine spins clockwise) for downdraft , and left (or right if the motor rotates clockwise) for updraft. Hunter Hotel Original is one particular example. In really uncommon circumstances, such as the late 1984 Hunter Original, fans are actually each mechanically reversible and also electrically reversible, by which case it can certainly flow air up, or downward, in either one path. Certain ceiling fans are able to merely blast air in a single direction and also are simply not reversible in any way, more often downdraft only, however rarely updraft only. It’s the case with many aged fans, and even a lot of commercial fans.
What issues does the product resolve
Compared to a/c, fans only flow air– they do not immediately alter its temperature level. For that reason, ceiling fans that have a mechanism for reversing the course in which the blades force air can assist in both the cooling and heating.
WhisperWind motor delivers powerful air flow utilizing whisper-quiet operation in such manner you receives the chilling power you want without the sound.
Reversible motor enables you to alter the direction of your fan coming from downdraft mode in the course of the summertime to updraft mode during the course of the cold months. Hunter Ceiling Fan Getting Hot
The Fresh White contemporary design Dempsey Low Profile indoor ceiling fan by Hunter contains a 44″ blade range, an added hand held remote, Fresh White/Blonde Oak blades as well as an included downlight.
It’s a minimal ceiling fan designed to provide good air circulation in rooms a little smaller than conventional sized rooms like a little bedroom or even an office.
The gorgeous, elegant surface selections work all together with the strong contrast of corners throughout the style to create a look that will keep your room looking present-day. Fully dimmable LED bulbs provide anyone complete control over your lights, while at the same time the 44-inch blade span plus low-profile housing are definitely great for small rooms or low ceilings.
A modern fan with mass charm , the Dempsey fits flawlessly in today’s modern house. The lovely, clear finish choices collaborate with the high contrast of angles throughout the design to produce a look that will keep your area looking up to date. Fully dimmable LED light bulbs give you FULL command over your lighting, while at the same time the 44-inch blade span and low-profile housing are most suitable for compact rooms or low ceilings. Hunter Ceiling Fan Getting Hot
– WhisperWind motor delivers ultra-powerful air motion with whisper-quiet performance so you get the cooling power you want without the noise.
– Reversible motor allows you to change the way of the fan from downdraft mode during the summer season to updraft setting during the winter.
– For indoor consumption solely, Low Profile housing is certainly specially developed to suit flush to the ceiling and is great when it comes to use inside rooms with low ceilings.
– Provides integrated light kit together with Cased White glass and Two 9.8 W LED bulbs.
– Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty is truly upheld by the one and only firm with beyond 126 years in the fan business. Hunter Ceiling Fan Getting Hot
Image from Hunter Fan Company
- Brand: Hunter
- Model: Dempsey Low Profile 44 with Integrated LED
- Finish: Fresh White
- Outdoor/Indoor: Indoor Location
- Product Type: Ceiling Fan
- Control: Remote Handheld Control (Included)
- Light Kit: Integrated Downlight in Cased White Glass (Included)
- Blade Finish: Reversible Fresh White/Blonde Oak Blades (Included)
- Blade Span: 44″
- Blade Pitch: 13°
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
Technical specifications of the product
The following are the technical specifications for the product:
- Motor Type: Direct Drive
- Motor Size: 153×15
- Motor Speeds: 3 Speeds
- Voltage: 120
- Mount Type: Flushmount
- Number of Blades: Four
- Motor: WhisperWind
- Downlight Bulbs: Two 9.8-watt LED Lights
- Downlight Bulbs Included: Yes
- Includes Fan/Light Universal Handheld Remote Control (White) and assembled product dimensions (L x W x H) is 44.00 x 44.00 x 8.08 inches
- Power Source: corded-electric
Hunter Ceiling Fan Getting Hot
What people are saying
- I bought two of these fans for the bedrooms in a very small apartment. I got the white and I had it installed with the white of the fan out. It’s a beautiful fan but does not take up a lot of visual space in my room. The remote is so easy to use it’s amazing. On light, off light, on the fan, off fan or on light and fan. If I had more room I would buy more.
Rated 5 out of 5 stars.
Susan on 07/09/2017
from MELBOURNE BEACH, FL
- Absolutely love the fan my husband hung with very little effort it’s a great choice for my latte color. One side of the blades are Black and the other side dark brown worked out perfectly the lighting is bright. The remote is also great
Rated 5 out of 5 stars.
from CENTERVILLE, OH
- Small Scale Simple Stylish Fan/Light
This is a nice, builder-grade fan for a small space. It is simple and stylish and the dark blades look a little on the modern side. The fan has 3 speeds and the holder conveniently installed over the existing light switch, nice touch!
Rated 3 out of 5 stars.
From Joseph, Oregon
- Beautiful Fan
This fan is beautiful and works well with our lower ceiling height. It was easy to install, it took under 30 minutes. Read the directions as there are a couple of things that are important and not usual. There are two blade colors, a brown and a black. We installed them so that the black is showing. The integral light fixture is nice looking and provides a good amount of light.
Rated 5 out of 5 stars.
From Ithaca, NY
Bass Linear is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.