Hunter Fan Company 59244 Hunter 44″ Dempsey Low Profile Fresh White Ceiling Fan with Light and Remote
Quick company background
The Hunter Fan Company is probably the world ‘s oldest and largest ceiling fan maker. The Memphis-based company creates more than 300 home, commercial, and professional ceiling fan models under such labels as the 1886 Limited Edition, the Hunter Original, the Seville, and the Fantasy Flier. It is distinguished all throughout North America and also the globe for its own unmatched devotion towards good quality. From the result of a detailed examination method, Hunter has gained a reputation for creating powerful but soft, shake-free ceiling fans and even is considered to provide among the most comprehensive service and guarantee plan within the marketplace. Though the business is well known when it comes to its wide range of ceiling fans that are marketed with the help of home centers, discount retail stores, fan stores, and lighting shops, it even makes more than just one hundred beautiful and mounting gadgets along with a line of programmable thermostats, particularly energy-saving room ac system, and pretty indoor and outdoor residential lighting goods. Accounting for just about one percent pertaining to the room ac system industry, Hunter has production affairs in Memphis as well as in Mexico furthermore the Far East .
Behind the strength of its vibrant promotion and marketing method, Hunter Fan has actually entered its 2nd century of operation, well placed for long-term growth. By having a vast array of ceiling fans, lighting devices, and many other chilling product lines within its collection, and its long background connected with superiority in outstanding quality and services, the firm is without a doubt anticipated to move well above the $200 million mark. How distant beyond this degree the company will continue depends mainly on the situation of the U.S. construction market place, and the success of brand-new rivals to the business. Hunter Ceiling Fan Going Slow
A ceiling fan is simply a mechanical fan installed on the ceiling in reference to a room or area, normally electrically run, suspended coming from the ceiling of a area, which puts to use hub-mounted spinning blades to disperse breeze. Ceiling fans normally turn more slowly than other kinds of circularizing fans, such as electrical worktable fans.
The early rotary ceiling fans appeared in the early 1860s and 1870s inside the America. Back then, they were actually not really run with any type of electric powered engine. Rather, a stream of cascading water was simply made use of, in combination with a turbine, in order to drive a system of belts which would turn the blades of two-blade fan units. These types of systems might suit a number of fan systems, and so it came to be popular in retail stores, eating places, and office spaces. A number of these particular units carry on at this time, and could be spotted in parts of the southern United States from where they primarily turned out useful.
A number of ceiling fans, mainly Hunter type produced in or right before 1984, are actually mechanically reversible instead an electrically reversible motor. In this situation, the blade must be pitched directed toward the right (or left in case the motor rotates clockwise) for downdraft , and left (or right if the mechanism spins around clockwise) for updraft. Hunter Hotel Original is one particular good example. In extremely uncommon circumstances, for instance the late 1984 Hunter Original, fans are each mechanically reversible and also electrically reversible, in which case it can certainly puff air upward, as well as downward, in either direction. A number of ceiling fans can only blow air in one direction and also are not reversible in any way, more often downdraft only, but seldom updraft only. It’s the scenario with most antique fans, and even several commercial fans.
What issues does the product fix
Unlike air conditioners, fans only move air– they do not really instantly alter its temperature. Therefore, ceiling fans that include a mechanism for inverting the direction in which the blades move air can help in both cooling and heating.
WhisperWind motor creates stronger air motion using whisper-quiet operation so you receives the cooling power you desire in the absence of the sound.
Reversible motor permits you to change the course of your fan coming from downdraft mode throughout the summer to updraft mode during the cold months. Hunter Ceiling Fan Going Slow
The Fresh White modern kind Dempsey Low Profile indoor ceiling fan of Hunter holds a 44″ blade span, an added handheld remote, Fresh White/Blonde Oak blades and also an included downlight.
It’s a minimal ceiling fan developed to generate great air flow in rooms a little smaller than typical sized rooms such as a little bed room or an office.
The gorgeous, clear finish options do work together along with the strong contrast of angles all through the style to develop a look that will certainly keep your place appearing current. Fully dimmable LED bulbs give you complete management on your light, while at the same time the 44-inch blade span and low-profile housing are best for little rooms or low ceilings.
A modern fan with mass appeal , the Dempsey fits perfectly in today’s modern-day house. The gorgeous, clear surface options work together with the high contrast of angles throughout the design to develop a look that will keep your area looking up to date. Fully dimmable LED light bulbs provide you COMPLETE control over your lighting, while at the same time the 44-inch blade span and low-profile housing are suitable for modest living rooms or low ceilings. Hunter Ceiling Fan Going Slow
– WhisperWind motor provides ultra-powerful air motion with whisper-quiet efficiency so you get the cooling power you desire without the noise.
– Reversible motor allows you to change the course of the fan from downdraft mode during the summer season to updraft mode during the winter season.
– For indoor use solely, Low Profile housing is definitely specifically developed to fit flush to the ceiling and also is fitting for usage inside areas with low ceilings.
– Provides integrated light package with Cased White glass and Two 9.8 W LED bulbs.
– Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty is backed by the sole business with over 126 years in the fan business. Hunter Ceiling Fan Going Slow
Image from Hunter Fan Company
- Brand: Hunter
- Model: Dempsey Low Profile 44 with Integrated LED
- Finish: Fresh White
- Outdoor/Indoor: Indoor Location
- Product Type: Ceiling Fan
- Control: Remote Handheld Control (Included)
- Light Kit: Integrated Downlight in Cased White Glass (Included)
- Blade Finish: Reversible Fresh White/Blonde Oak Blades (Included)
- Blade Span: 44″
- Blade Pitch: 13°
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
Technical specifications of the product
The following are the technical specifications for the product:
- Motor Type: Direct Drive
- Motor Size: 153×15
- Motor Speeds: 3 Speeds
- Voltage: 120
- Mount Type: Flushmount
- Number of Blades: Four
- Motor: WhisperWind
- Downlight Bulbs: Two 9.8-watt LED Lights
- Downlight Bulbs Included: Yes
- Includes Fan/Light Universal Handheld Remote Control (White) and assembled product dimensions (L x W x H) is 44.00 x 44.00 x 8.08 inches
- Power Source: corded-electric
Hunter Ceiling Fan Going Slow
What people are saying
- I bought two of these fans for the bedrooms in a very small apartment. I got the white and I had it installed with the white of the fan out. It’s a beautiful fan but does not take up a lot of visual space in my room. The remote is so easy to use it’s amazing. On light, off light, on the fan, off fan or on light and fan. If I had more room I would buy more.
Rated 5 out of 5 stars.
Susan on 07/09/2017
from MELBOURNE BEACH, FL
- Absolutely love the fan my husband hung with very little effort it’s a great choice for my latte color. One side of the blades are Black and the other side dark brown worked out perfectly the lighting is bright. The remote is also great
Rated 5 out of 5 stars.
from CENTERVILLE, OH
- Small Scale Simple Stylish Fan/Light
This is a nice, builder-grade fan for a small space. It is simple and stylish and the dark blades look a little on the modern side. The fan has 3 speeds and the holder conveniently installed over the existing light switch, nice touch!
Rated 3 out of 5 stars.
From Joseph, Oregon
- Beautiful Fan
This fan is beautiful and works well with our lower ceiling height. It was easy to install, it took under 30 minutes. Read the directions as there are a couple of things that are important and not usual. There are two blade colors, a brown and a black. We installed them so that the black is showing. The integral light fixture is nice looking and provides a good amount of light.
Rated 5 out of 5 stars.
From Ithaca, NY
Bass Linear is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.