Hunter Fan Company 59244 Hunter 44″ Dempsey Low Profile Fresh White Ceiling Fan with Light and Remote
Brief company background
The Hunter Fan Company is the world ‘s most well-known and largest ceiling fan manufacturer. The Memphis-based firm creates more than 300 residential, office, and professional ceiling fan systems under these names as the 1886 Limited Edition, the Hunter Original, the Seville, and also the Fantasy Flier. It is distinguished across The United States and the world when it comes to its unmatched determination to outstanding quality. From the result of a detailed assessment method, Hunter has certainly gained a good reputation for making powerful and yet peaceful, shake-free ceiling fans and even is considered to provide among the most substantial professional services along with warranty plan in the trade. Though the company is best understood for its wide range of ceiling fans that are offered with the help of home centers, markdown retail stores, fan outlets, and lighting showrooms, it likewise produces more than just one hundred decorative and mounting accessories as well as a collection of programmable thermostats, highly energy-efficient room air conditioning system, and pretty indoor and outdoor household lighting products. Accounting for almost one percent of the room air conditioner marketplace, Hunter has manufacturing operations in Memphis as well as in Mexico and also the Far East .
Behind the strength of its strong marketing strategy, Hunter Fan has come into its second century of work, effectively placed for continued growth. With a wide range of ceiling fans, lighting fixture, and additional cooling product lines within its collection, and also its extensive background connected with distinction in high quality and service, the firm is without a doubt projected to push right more than the $200 million mark. Exactly how far-off beyond this degree the firm will proceed depends largely on the situation of the U.S.A building marketplace, and the growth pertaining to brand new competitions to the market. Hunter Ceiling Fan Light Kit Wiring Diagram
A ceiling fan is simply a mechanized fan installed on the ceiling in reference to a room or area, normally electrically run, hung down coming from the ceiling of a room, which puts to use hub-mounted moving blades in order to circulate breeze. Ceiling fans normally revolve more at a low speed than other kinds of circulating fans, for instance, electric worktable fans.
The original rotary ceiling fans emerged during the early 1860s and 1870s inside the United States. At that time, they were not powered through any form of electrical engine. Instead, a flow of running water was simply used, together with a turbine, in order to generate a network of belts which in turn would turn the blades of two-blade fan systems. These systems could fit a number of fan systems, therefore it came to be widespread in retailers, eating places, and workplaces. A couple of these particular systems carry on in today’s times, and even could be taken a look at in parts of the southern USA where they initially proved to be functional.
A number of ceiling fans, mostly Hunter ones created in or before 1984, are mechanically reversible instead an electrically reversible motor unit. In this scenario, the blade must be pitched directed toward the right (or left in case the motor revolves clockwise) for downdraft , and left (or right if the engine rotates clockwise) for updraft. Hunter Hotel Original is certainly one good example. In extremely rare case, for instance the late 1984 Hunter Original, fans are each mechanically reversible and electrically reversible, by which case it can flow air up, or down, in either path. A few ceiling fans are able to solely blast air in one particular path and are simply not reversible by any means, more often downdraft only, however rarely updraft only. It’s the scenario with many antique fans, and many industrial fans.
What problems does the product resolve
Unlike ac system, fans simply flow air– they do not quickly alter its temperature level. Therefore, ceiling fans that include a system for reversing the direction in which the blades push air can serve to help in both heating & cooling.
WhisperWind motor provides strong air flow along with whisper-quiet operation so anyone receives the chilling power you want in the absence of the sound.
Reversible motor permits you to change the path of your fan coming from downdraft mode in the course of the summer to updraft mode during the cold months. Hunter Ceiling Fan Light Kit Wiring Diagram
The Fresh White contemporary style Dempsey Low Profile indoor ceiling fan of Hunter has a 44″ blade span, an added handheld remote control, Fresh White/Blonde Oak blades as well as an integrated downlight.
It’s a minimal ceiling fan created to generate great air flow in living areas somewhat smaller sized than conventional sized rooms such as a little bedroom or an business office.
The gorgeous, modest appearance selections work all together along with the strong contrast of corners all through the design to develop a appearance that will certainly keep your place appearing current. Fully dimmable LED bulbs provide you absolute control over your lighting style, while at the same time the 44-inch blade span plus low-profile housing are undoubtedly best for little rooms or low ceilings.
A modern fan with mass appeal , the Dempsey fits flawlessly in today’s modern-day house. The gorgeous, clean finish choices collaborate with the high contrast of angles throughout the design to develop a appearance that will keep your area looking present. Fully dimmable LED lights offer you TOTAL management over your light, while at the same time the 44-inch blade span and low-profile housing are suitable for modest living rooms or low ceilings. Hunter Ceiling Fan Light Kit Wiring Diagram
– WhisperWind motor provides ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance so you get the cooling power you desire without the sound.
– Reversible motor permits you to change the way of the fan from downdraft setting throughout the summer season to updraft setting throughout the winter season.
– For inside the house usage only, Low Profile housing is certainly specifically created to fit in flush to the ceiling and also is suitable when it comes to usage in spaces with low ceilings.
– Includes things like integrated light kit along with Cased White glass and Two 9.8 W LED bulbs.
– Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty is sustained by the sole business with beyond 126 years in the fan industry. Hunter Ceiling Fan Light Kit Wiring Diagram
Image from Hunter Fan Company
- Brand: Hunter
- Model: Dempsey Low Profile 44 with Integrated LED
- Finish: Fresh White
- Outdoor/Indoor: Indoor Location
- Product Type: Ceiling Fan
- Control: Remote Handheld Control (Included)
- Light Kit: Integrated Downlight in Cased White Glass (Included)
- Blade Finish: Reversible Fresh White/Blonde Oak Blades (Included)
- Blade Span: 44″
- Blade Pitch: 13°
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
Technical specifications of the product
The following are the technical specifications for the product:
- Motor Type: Direct Drive
- Motor Size: 153×15
- Motor Speeds: 3 Speeds
- Voltage: 120
- Mount Type: Flushmount
- Number of Blades: Four
- Motor: WhisperWind
- Downlight Bulbs: Two 9.8-watt LED Lights
- Downlight Bulbs Included: Yes
- Includes Fan/Light Universal Handheld Remote Control (White) and assembled product dimensions (L x W x H) is 44.00 x 44.00 x 8.08 inches
- Power Source: corded-electric
Hunter Ceiling Fan Light Kit Wiring Diagram
What people are saying
- I bought two of these fans for the bedrooms in a very small apartment. I got the white and I had it installed with the white of the fan out. It’s a beautiful fan but does not take up a lot of visual space in my room. The remote is so easy to use it’s amazing. On light, off light, on the fan, off fan or on light and fan. If I had more room I would buy more.
Rated 5 out of 5 stars.
Susan on 07/09/2017
from MELBOURNE BEACH, FL
- Absolutely love the fan my husband hung with very little effort it’s a great choice for my latte color. One side of the blades are Black and the other side dark brown worked out perfectly the lighting is bright. The remote is also great
Rated 5 out of 5 stars.
from CENTERVILLE, OH
- Small Scale Simple Stylish Fan/Light
This is a nice, builder-grade fan for a small space. It is simple and stylish and the dark blades look a little on the modern side. The fan has 3 speeds and the holder conveniently installed over the existing light switch, nice touch!
Rated 3 out of 5 stars.
From Joseph, Oregon
- Beautiful Fan
This fan is beautiful and works well with our lower ceiling height. It was easy to install, it took under 30 minutes. Read the directions as there are a couple of things that are important and not usual. There are two blade colors, a brown and a black. We installed them so that the black is showing. The integral light fixture is nice looking and provides a good amount of light.
Rated 5 out of 5 stars.
From Ithaca, NY
Bass Linear is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.